Approximately $107,000 must be raised to ship a missionary overseas and begin the ministry. Some of the expenses are:
$35,000 4WD truck
$50,000 build home and ministry center
$23,000 buy and ship a container to Africa
$4,000 agricultural start-up supplies
Click on “Ministry Start-Up” below to see our progress!
Goal: $1300.00 | Raised: $990.00
Started: October 16, 2013
$1,300 per month is our expected budget to keep the doors open and complete the work that God has called us to do in the D.R.C. Now that we’re in Africa, the real work begins!
- Mosquito nets
- District Farming, education events and sustainable projects
- Ongoing maintenance and security for the ministry center
- Travel expenses (both within D.R.C. and to/from U.S.)
- Ongoing fees – visas, automobile, utilities, etc.
- And as we’ve seen, unexpected expenses!
Prayerfully consider a monthly commitment to support. One-time donations are also always welcomed.